NEW IN!!!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I wish I could say "Yay, it's finally March!!" like some of my fb friends do.

But I am afraid I can't because here in Seattle we still suffer from its freaking cold weather. I've seen many updates on FB that people are so ready for spring, but not for me... Booo :(
I still can't believe that we had a little bit of snow a couple of days ago.. Yea... it's crazy. One or second time is okay. I don't need more than that..

Every time I  instagram, I am so jealous of my followings to post their outfits wearing fine spring and summer clothes. I am already ready for wearing a lovely pair of pumps and heels, too! 

Although I am eager to wear a nice pair of spring shoes, just like I said this weather doesn't let me do. Well, I could try, but you know what if I attempt to wear them.... My feet would be NUMB or I would be dead. lol 
That's why a few weeks ago I was looking for a fine pair of boots online. PLAIN BLACK & PLATFORMS. 
I randomly stopped by my favorite online stores and finally was able to find wonderful boots at Piperlime, and I was so lucky enough to come across really nice ones from Steve Madden. What made me really difficult to come to a decision to buy them, though, was I was wondering if I really should take the black ones since there were BLUE and TAUPE colors as well. All colors looked really amazing, and I super wished that I could have bought them in all colors. However, after thinking for a whole week, I'd decided to buy the black ones as I planned before.  

and look what I got :)





They are surprisingly comfortable, and I can wear them WHOLE DAY LONG!!!! They make me feel really tall (actually that's the most important thing for me lol)
I am freaking obsessed with them already, and whenever I wear them, I feel so pleased and enjoyable!
Since they are black, I can't wait to mix with color-blocking pants/skirts/tops for early spring!!!!!
I have to say I made a very great decision in terms of picking the right color :D


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    Thank you so much for reading!  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Hope you all have a sweet and lovely one!! 
XOXO

You Might Also Like

5 fashionable comments

  1. I would pretty much do anything for a gorgeous pair of shoes like those!

    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *