In Her Metallic Sandals...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013



CORAL OVER-SIZED BLAZER, TOP & GOLD CUFF: Forever 21
BLACK LOW HIGH SHEER SKIRT, BAG, GOLD BRACELET: H&M
WATCH: ALDO
HEADBAND: A dollar store
HALLEY METALLIC HEEL SANDALS- YELLOW (Also BLUE is available): ASOS (Buy yours HERE!) 




__________________________________


Hi my lovely readers! Hope your new week has been treating you well! 
This outfit is what I wore for my best friend's graduation ceremony and guess what? 
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!
First of all, I am completely in love with those rad and trendy metallic sandals from ASOS. I'd never owned a pair of metallic shoes before, so I am glad that I chose these as my first pair! They are just so eye-catching from every direction, right? I also love the heels which are accented with a hologram. They are also available in BLUE, but I believe that this color is much more versatile for my stylings! Whenever I want add some spice to my outfit, these will definitely fit the bill!! The only downside is that the sandals are not my true size, as you can see through the pictures... I got the smallest size available which is US5, but I wish there were one size smaller! Even still, I still got a great pair of spring/summer sandals! I can't wait to rock them with some other spring/summer outfits in the near future! 

Another thing I really love about this outfit is how well the over-sized blazer goes with the low-high sheer skirt! Plus, I was very surprised that it doesn't really make me look short, either! This is totally a new way to wear a blazer! I am quite pleased with this new discovery because I have rarely seen people who style up an over-sized blazer in the way I did, which creates "uniqueness'-- my motto!  

Did you like the way how I paired up the over-sized blazer? Hope you did :) 


__________________________________


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Wow, I love that outfit!

    Roxana

    http://shopaholiclikeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *