Nice to Meet You Kate Spade, Welcome to My Family...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013



Kate Spade Grove Court Floral Lacey



I can't express how happy I am to finally own a Kate Spade piece. 

Kate Spade's world is my huge inspiration, and you have no idea how deeply I've always wanted to have their amazing products! Whenever I go shopping at their store, especially the Bellevue one, they make me feel as if I was in the different world, and my head is full of inspiration because of their amazing color hues and designs, stylish displays, and how the shop assistants dress up... If I ever could work there, that would be one of my biggest dreams made true!!!!


 Every time I pick up my new wallet from my bag to pay something, it gives me extra smile on my face! And I am always loving the scent of its leather! Super duper happy :)


Thank you very much Kate Spade <3  




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO





You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *