Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014




Photographed by Eric Paguio


GRAY STUDDED BEANIE: c/o Shop Chic Stud LA
GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! TEE & ZEBRA PRINT PLATFORM HEELS: c/o Dress To Kill Miami
LACE SLEEVE TOP & LEATHER JOG SHORTS: Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
BACKPACK: Borrowed from my friend (brand: VICTORINOX)
EARRINGS: Charlotte Russe
RINGS: H&M, ALDO, Urban Outfitters
'LOVE' BRACELET: JustFab.com


____________________________




Hi LOVEs!!!
In past interview about me and my fashion,  the first few question I was always asked were 'how would you describe your style?' and 'what is your fashion/style inspiration?" I would quickly answer these questions with: "my style is "diverse and versatile." Ever since fashion became party of my life, I have been inspired by the variety around me.
Of course, I receive the most inspiration from the environments that I live in. Japan is a world innovator in fashion, with tons of independent and home-grown styles seen on the streets of Tokyo, as you may be aware... Although I didn't dress in all of these styles, I used to check our many of the fashion magazines and became familiar with the specifically features the particular fashion styles. Some were really crazy to me and not quite my style, but I still studied from  for inspiration. Then, I came to America, which is considered to contain one of the most diverse populations in the world. The fashions of so many cultures come together here in America. I believe my fashion is heavily inspired by both American and Japanese cultures, and so crating my own individualized look from these two influences has become my signature style.

With that in mind, unlike the previous post, today's outfit is totally different, isn't it? Once in a while, I love dressing up in a style inspired by Punks, Club Kids, and Street fashion. I got my inspiration from a Boy London style to achieve today's outfit featuring Dress To Kill Miami. I was ecstatic that they asked to work with me because they carry the styles that I love. In this outfit, I am wearing their Girls Just Wanna Have Fun tee & Lonton Trash Ceres Zebra Calfhair Heels. No doubt these instantly became my favorite pieces. I normally wear size Small, but I picked Medium to wear it oversized. Even still, it fits me just right!!! No explanation is needed for these kick-ass shoes. They are now the tallest and craziest shoes I have in my closet! lol I am a big shoe fan, and I am especially crazy about platforms. The elastic bands across the top of my foot (or vamp) give the right amount of sex appeal, too!

If you keep an eye on what is trending, then you know what the next big hit will be this spring and summer, right? Yes, SPORTY!!!! A handful of spring collections on runways channeled a SPORTIF touch fused by modern fashion, and I can't simply ignore the trends. It's too cool not to try it and super easy to achieve!!! So I went with these leather jog shorts and a men's backpack and accessorized in a studded gray beanie by Shop Chic Stud LA and gold accessories. Wearing the white lace sleeve top underneath of the T-shirt completely topped off the look and is great way to add that touch of femininity that can sometimes be lacking in street fashion.

So why not try your own hand at styling it up?
You can shop the T-shirt and zebra heels as well as other awesome pieces at Dress To Kill Miami with 10% off any order over $75 using the code "BABEAIKA"! Don't miss this special offer!


I hope you all have a lovely day! 




____________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. awww man, this is a gorgeous outfit, I love the lacy white top under and that beanie rocks hard! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *