Summer Mint Allure

Friday, July 11, 2014


It is impossible not to fell in love with this Mint Midi Dress from MISSGUIDED.

Photographed by James Chrosniak 


MINT MESH PANEL MIDI DRESS & METALLIC PLATFORM: c/o MISSGUIDED
DROP EARRINGS (similar HERE) : Forever 21
BRACELET & CLUTCH: H&M
SNAKE RING: Charlotte Russe 



________________________



Hi LOVEs!!!!
I am deeply sorry for not being able to update the blog for 2 weeks!! I finally finished up everything associated with my move, and you know what? I loooooove my new place!!!! I can't wait to explore the new things around my new house! I found out that it gets me even closer to Alki Beach, which is one of my favorite places in Seattle! In summer, it's amazing to come home at the end of your day and spend your evening along the shore, felling touched by the speechless sunset with the smell of the sea! Such a great way to end of you day!

I hope you remember that I teamed up with an amazing apparel brand, MISSGUIDED to showcase a few items and to create both day and night looks with these items. Now it's time to share the night look with you guys! If you haven't seen the first day look, you can check it from HERE :)
When I was choosing this mint dress for this project, I was sort of concerned. I figure it would be no problem to style this dress to achieve a dress- down ensemble. Yet, I couldn't come up with how I was going to wear it for a classy night out because of the mint color. However, such anxiety immediately disappeared when it arrived and I tried it on. It was very easy for me to pull off a successful night look because the dress itself is just gorgeous!!!! This isn't the only mint dress; there are several different mint dresses on MISSGUIDED! I chose this one because I am obsessed with anything that comes with mesh details, since they are enjoying their moment in the spotlight right now!

What I did to create the night look wearing this pastel color midi dress was I slightly curled my hair, paired with pink gold metallic platforms also from MISSGUIDED, added a red lipstick, and accessorized with some key pieces of jewelry to elevate the seductive touch. Then, I finished the look by adding the pastel clutch bag! See? it was easy, right? These platforms definitely have become my go-to shoes for both day and night. Thanks to the platform soles, I can be comfortably tall! Yes, that is very important to me! No interesting details on the shoes, yet the metallic color never falls to be out of fashion! I was really blown away by how much MISSGUIDED carry killer platforms (of course other shoes, too!) under $100 with vast amount of varieties!


As a personal note, I totally enjoyed photoshooting this look at UW. I really appreciate the great job that James did to make this whole set so much fun! There are tons of breathtaking buildings and sceneries at UW. Even the single light stand can be the perfect backdrop to compliment the whole look! I can't wait to go back and find other fun places to shoot at!

I hope you love the pictures as well as how I styled the dress for the night look!

       Happy Friday sweeties  




________________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. The photos are breathtaking indeed, you are such a hottie! Love the dress and it goes great with your vivid hair ^_^
    Cheers for the new home! ^_^ Hope you build tons of wonderful memories there! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe! This outfit is so freaking gorgeous! And your jewels are cool :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *