Flair Colorblocking (...and NEW HAIR!!!)

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Hollaaaa~!!! FINALLY I can get to show you guys my new hair!!!! 



Photographed by Marcus Annable //  Pike Place Market 


TOP: EXPRESS (old, adore this or Macy's, Shopbob )

PANTS: ZARA ( options Romwe, ASOS and Farfetch )
JACKET: H&M

SHOES: ASOS ( old, adore these TOPSHOP & Nordstrom )
BAG: Kate Spade

SUNNIES: Celine 

BRACELETS: c/o Bourbon & Boweties  



_________


Hi LOVEs!!! Hope your week has been going lovely so far!
GUYS! I have constantly been so thrilled over the last two weeks and have been feeling surreal, even now! This mermaid hair, how dreamy and cute it is! Any words can't describe how freaking happy I am to finally have THE dream color!!!!!! Since I have super *BLACK* asian hair, I would have never thought that I could have done this color EVER. I love how all three colors are so beautifully blended with each other, and it's way too cool that depending on where you look from, the colors are changed! It's like a too-go-to-be-true feeling, but it's all mine! I can't wait to share with you guys more looks and hair styles with this new hair color!
In case you wonder, I got my hair color done at Foxy Cut in downtown Seattle with Miguel. If you are interested in coloring in a sick color, I fully recommend my friend's salon! He is so talented! (obviously!!!) It's summer, let's play with colors~!!!!!

I wore this ensemble a few weeks ago at #ShoedazzleSaturday, a blogger brunch with my fellow bloggers. (I love blogger brunch! <3 <3 ) It's my kind of dressing up in a pair of pants. I first chose these awesome blush printed pants. Then, I thought it could be fun to style them with a color-blocking outfit, so I picked metallic sandals and vivid green bag to create the look while I kept the rest of it in basic colors since my hair color adds a few tons already.
I am all about details. As the summer approaches, I enjoying dressing my arms up by stacking up cute bracelets. So when Carley, the founder of Bourbon and Bowties reached out to me and said she loves my style and wanted to send her pieces, I was more than pleased! Their jewelry are so unique yet very adorable and eye candy, and they are also handmade by local men and women. You can check more about them here. They handpicked me three lovely bracelets which are Turquoise Slab Bangle, Zebra Bangle, and Fossil Quartz. I've been in love with them so much since the day I received. If you are a jewelry lover like myself, you surely adore their pieces!

Hope you love my new hair color as well as today's color-blocking look!
Have a nice one, sweeties 



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

11 fashionable comments

  1. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS HUNNY!!!!

    LOVEEEE THE HAIR

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, you lady are dynamite! The new hair color is divine, I especially love the fact tha thety colored even the roots a different hue of purple, all and all the whole ombre effect is breath taking! So happy for your new color, makes me want to turn pink again :D
    Adore the bracelets too, so unique and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment ALWAYS makes my day! Thank you so much love! I am so glad fashion has connected us! Well you should go back to pink again then! Maybe different shades? xoxo

      ★BLOG★
      ★INSTAGRAM★
      ★FACEBOOK★

      Delete
  3. Hello! I'm not living in America and my native language is not English, But I want to write a comment on your post so I join this page because of you!! At least only to this post, this is so breath taking! I love your fashion and your lovely hair :) Makes me want to buy jacket and pants in your post! And I have a small question...

    Jacket http://www.hm.com/us/product/60474?article=60474-A
    pants http://www.romwe.com/White-Slim-Graffiti-Print-Slim-Pant-p-113968-cat-681.html

    Are they right what's your wearing...? I reallyx10 want to get your jacket and trousers because you take these very well....So I found it what site are they selling but I'm suspicious about my findings because I'm not sure that they are same as yours. So please please tell me are they same as yours??? I really want to get them!

    And I apologize about my English that is not particulary good.....But I can't stand to write a comment on your post because of your beauty and fashion! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hee-yoon!

      I just wanted to say thank you sooo much for leaving a comment! I totally feel you because English is my second language too, but I completely understood what you wrote! I really appreciate all your sweet comments and being one of the precious fans of my fashion/style! That means a lot to me! :DD

      To answer your question, the jacket is similar, not the exact one. But I would definitely choose this one as alternative. YOU CAN BUY IT HERE

      As for the pants, YES! I got them at ZARA, but looks they are same on ROMWE ! I am super petite with 154 cm height, so I got them on S size!

      You don't have to apologize to me dear, nothing to be sorry for! Thank you for asking and hope I will continue to inspire you more!

      Love xoxo


      ★BLOG★
      ★INSTAGRAM★
      ★FACEBOOK★

      Delete
  4. Aika, gorgeous new hair color and your hair stylist friend sure has magic hands. I've the blackest natural hair color and often wondered if I go pastel purple, it would look horrible. Of course, I'm too chicken to try such a bold color. On you, it's fabulous - I love it!! =) xx

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shanaz,

      Thank you very much for your lovely comment! Well, you know I am a full Japanese, so if I can, so can you! All you need is a little bit of courage to be wilder! If you have wanted to go for a pastel purple color, DO IT! :) I guarantee you will look super fabulous! :)

      ★BLOG★
      ★INSTAGRAM★
      ★FACEBOOK★

      Delete
  5. Amazing ! I can feel your excitement through your writing, lol. I'd be excited, too. I'm planning on adding more red to my hair, and have a red curly afro/big hair for the first time, as opposed to the straight hair I've had. I used to have a blend of either purpleish red or orangey red. Both were cool !

    I'm excited to see how more of your outfits look with this hair ! You have such a fabulous style.

    www.breatheyourbestbreath.blogspot.com
    www.lookbook.nu/sjshiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your new hair! You look so stunning in it. Pink and purple really fit your skin tone. I'm in so much awe how your hair looks so moisturized and natural, even with the coloring procedure it has undergone. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! Stay gorgeous!

    Collene Puterbaugh @ Baja Hair Center

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair color rocks! It is very unique, and who would've thought that a combination of pink and purple would look so fabulous? It certainly fits you well! You're such a confident woman to have the guts to try bright shades of hair color. Thanks for sharing. Stay gorgeous!


    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *