Off The Shoulder

Friday, July 03, 2015

Another look with this off-the-shoulder top because I am so addicted!



Photographed by James Chorsniak  //  Capitol Hill

TOP: c/o Style Moi (or adore THIS and THIS)
SHORTS: Forever 21 (old, similar HERE, TOPSHOP, Revolve Clothing)
SHOES: ALDO (old, adore THIS, Jessica Simpson, Sam Edelman 
HAT: ASOS (similar HERE and HERE)
BAG: JustFab
NECKLACE: H&M

_________

Hi LOVEs!
I normally try to avoid re-using wardrobe pieces because I would rather have my looks have variety. However, once I find something that completely steals my heart that is not an option. It WILL be on heavy rotation for sure.  I think you remember that I shared a different look with this top two weeks ago, but here is another look that has more of a feminine vibe. This was also one of the attires I chose  for my Oregon trip. I wore it again because I really wanted to shoot it!
This time, I styled it with super light floral shorts and topped it off with a camel fedora and platforms to match.

Off-the-shoulder tops are so addicting, plus they are a hot piece right now. I seriously want to wear it every single day. It definitely gives a summery look and is effortlessly chic while being a perfect top to beat the heat. Summer has officially begun and this heat wave in Seattle is insane! Now is a perfect time to grab a few more off-the-shoulder pieces, from tops to dresses, any recommendations?

I am starting my long July 4th weekend now! Have a lot of fun and be safe!!



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *