Black(out) Friday

Friday, November 27, 2015

The perfect day to rock #AllBlackEverything.

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Columbia City 

JACKET ::  c/o Boohoo
SWEATER :: Urban Outfitters
LEGGINGS  ::  c/o Boohoo
BAG :: eBay (similar HERE, HERE, HERE)
BEANIE  :: Target 
BOOTS  ::  ZARA
SUNNIES  ::  Forever 21 
_________

Hi LOVEs!
I bet you guys all so thrilled to spend your day for the crazy shopping, so I am going to keep today's post fairly short! I can't express how much I love this *ALL BLACK* outfit featuring my new black sleek long coat and super comfy leather-looking leggings from Boohoo! Because today's Black Friday, I thought to myself: "Let's just not wear any color!" Well, it worked! Please don't point out my lovely mermaid hair, though! lol I tried to focus on mixing a lot of textures into this look for a not-your-average all-black outfit! I can't get enough of how edgy yet chic the look turned out, and it got me dig and try more of "completely" all-noir look this winter!
Boohoo gives you a lot of offers and discounts onsite, like up to 70% off everything & free shipping ONE DAY ONLY! You don't wanna miss this out! So go shop now >>> CLICK HERE!
TGI-BLACK FRIDAY ya'll 

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. wow! You are beautifuul and oryginal girl :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *