Victorian Mood

Monday, November 02, 2015

This 19th century-inspired dress, though <3


Photographed by Jason Reynolds   //  George Town

DRESS :: H&M  (Also my favorites linked down below)
SHOES :: Charlotte Russe ( adore these style - HERE, HERE, HERE )
BAG :: JustFab
HAT :: Isabel Marant pour H&M ( similar HERE, HERE )
EARRINGS :: ALDO ( adore THIS, THIS)
BELT  ::  Steve Madden 
_________

Hi LOVEs!!!! Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fun, awesome and safe Halloween! This year, I got to dress up two days in a row and celebrated it with my friends, and I really loved my costumes, which was a zombie gypsy princess and a mermaid hair cute bunny ( you can check both on my INSTA ;) ) I really like being so creative in terms of hair and make-up, and I took advantage of my lovely mermaid hair color to create pink and purple color-mixed bunny ears!!
Now that it's November, I can' be more thrilled because my birthday is coming up in freaking TWO DAYS! I have no plan at this moment, though! haha What should I do? Also, I can't believe this year is O N L Y two more month left!

As the season shifts, I always love getting inspired by looking through all the seasonal trends, and one of the most appealing trends I wanted to try and sport is "Nouveau Victorian." Then, I came across this gorgeous dress from H&M as I was hunting for a fall dress. Not only is the price super duper wall-friendly, I just also can't get over everything about this dress -- high-collar, ruffled, floral prints, and button details on the neck. Especially these ruffles are what make the dress so adorable. The length, of course, was not very flattering on me because of my height, so I had to adjust it with the wide belt. I styled it with a pair of red sandals since it was pretty warm when I shot this look, and I am glad I did! It shows that you can still wear sandals during fall while the look is totally fall appropriate.  I finished off by wearing my favorite fall hat and berry lips to emphasize the Victorian vibe. Light-curled side ponytail definitely gives some feminine flare along with the jeweled earrings! 

I can't wait to rock this dress, re-styling with more layering, autumn colored pieces, and fall boots! I actually made an outfit using this dress as a top, so stay turned for the look!

Have a great & productive Monday, my dolls! 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *