Ripped & Fringe

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Have been keeping eye on a pair of cute red fringe sandals, and finally got my hands on them! 

Photographed by Teban S of Asian Impressions  //  Bell Town 

DENIM  ::  One Teaspoon
BLAZER  ::  Express 
SANDALS  ::  JustFab (similar HERE & HERE)
SUNNIES  ::  c/o NO WEEKENDS
Accessories :: Forever 21 Tattoo Choker, ASOS Layered Necklace, c/o Rue Gembon Earjacket 
_________

Hi LOVEs!!!! How's everyone doing? Hope your weekend is treating your well!
Over the last several weeks, I've been constantly finding so many of new favorite combos!!! Wearing ripped jeans + red fringe sandals is one style that I've been wanting to try on myself ever since I spotted online/social media!! Unfortunately, there was no way that I could afford those popular iconic Aquazzura fringe sandals... YET! Luckily I found super affordable pair at JustFab (or similar from Steve Madden)!!!  Sporting fun and colorful sandals during this season is a must, and paring them with ripped jeans is getting one of the major styles nowadays. And this combination absolutely shows my personality!
Since a lot of playful vibe is going around on the bottom, I went for a basic graphic grey tee from Shop Sincerely Jules and wore an oversized blazer for a layer. Thanks to the warmer weather, we enjoy showing off some skin now! That's why a little focus to the details makes your outfit more elevated. I accessorized my favorite star earjacket from Rue Gembon (too bad it's sold out :( but worth check them out, you will LOVE their jewelry!!) and my go-to tattoo choker with dainty layered necklace

What's your favorite spring combos? 
Happy Sunday my cutie pies! 

SHOP MY LOOK



_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

11 fashionable comments

  1. Stunning look! Amazing style!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love your shoes

    Nuevo post con camisa blanca estilo boho
    http://eltrasterodecris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so cool and stunning! Love the jeans so much :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously the coolest outfit! Great jeans and OMG I am jealous of your hair!
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!!!
    https://silviaarossa.com/2016/04/26/xberry-it-haul/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm... absolutely LOVING your style! Can't believe you found that pair on JustFab! I'll have to check it out. Great post!
    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style so much ! This outfit is perfect ! I too have been looking for a pair of fringe sandals for a while now, I will have to check those out !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ripped jeans is everything!! Love the look! You're so stylish!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. アイカさんのスタイル本当に大好きです!!日本に来る時は教えて下さいね♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright look! I fell in love with those sandals!

    Iuliia,
    http://www.lookonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! :)

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *